We care deeply about what you think. Whilst we will always seek to deliver the very best for every child in our school family, we will inevitably get things wrong from time to time. Please do arrange to come and speak to us whenever you have a concern or a complaint of any kind. We will always listen and reflect.
The policy of Parbold Douglas CE Academy is to work in close partnership with parents, carers and our wider community. Your views help us plan for the future.
We strongly encourage you to raise issues or concerns at the earliest opportunity - even if it seems unimportant or insignificant, we would prefer that you raise your concerns as soon as possible so that we can respond promptly.
Our commitment to you:
- We will deal with your concern or complaint in a professional manner.
- It will be looked into thoroughly, fairly and as quickly as possible.
- We will keep you up-to-date with what we are doing.
- We will apologise if the school has made a mistake.
- We will tell you what we are going to do to put things right.
For more information, please consult our Complaints Policy (on the policies page of the website).
Complaints relating to SEN povision
Please note: Complaints from parents of children with special educational needs (SEN) about the support the school provides will be responded to in line with the procedures set out in the Complaints Policy. The SENCO (Mrs Heather Wainwright) will always be made aware of these concerns and, alongside your child's class teacher, will seek to respond to you as soon as possible.