We believe we can always be better. As an organisation, we seek to continually improve what we do whilst sustaining that which is already excellent. We are driven in the pursuit of our ambitious vision and our school development planning plays an essential role in directing us on our journey.
For the 2021/22 academic year, our school development priorities fall within three categories:
Curriculum: Review, Sustain and Develop
- To review the impact of our curriculum, celebrating successes and enabling teachers to learn from one another whilst pursuing further improvement.
- To sustain and refine the delivery of an exceptional curriculum, identifying and addressing arising priorities for development.
- To develop resources and establish systems that support continued excellence within all subjects whilst allowing other schools to benefit from our materials.
Shining Even Brighter [COVID-19 Recovery]: Respond and Relate
- To continue to support all pupils to thrive socially, emotionally and spiritually in 2021 and 2022, embracing and enjoying ‘life in all its fullness’.
- To remain responsive, continuing to adjust teaching approaches and to provide targeted academic support so that pupils continue to progress well in key areas identified.
- To develop a long-term ‘Digital Strategy’ that builds on past successes and secures ambitious development in the use of technology to enhance learning and pupil progress.
Leadership Development: Inspire and Equip
- To encourage more staff members to aspire to school leadership, unlocking the extraordinary leadership potential within our team.
- To develop and equip staff members as leaders of change, pursuing our shared and ambitious vision.
- To equip children as leaders of the future, planting seeds of passion and teaching skills that will enable them to transform society.
A summary of our school development plan, detailing the actions we intend to take as we strive to achieve these goals, can be accessed here: