Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Upon request, the governing board will make available for public inspection:
- The agenda for every meeting of the trustees, local governing bodies and committees
- The approved minutes of each meeting
- Any report, document or other paper considered at each meeting.
The governing board may exclude from any item any material relating to:
- A named teacher or other employee or proposed employee
- A named pupil or student at the academy, or candidate for admission or referral to it
- Any matter which, by reason of its nature, the trustees are satisfied should remain confidential.
To request any materials as described above, please email email@example.com.
The governing board of Parbold Douglas CE Academy is committed to improving the visibility of their work as they contribute to the further development of the school.
If you have any questions about the governing board, their work, or the issues discussed at meetings, please do not hesitate to contact the Chair of Governors, Grant Carruthers, via firstname.lastname@example.org.