Extra Curricular Provision
We seek to ensure our children enjoy 'life in all its fullness' (John 10:10) through a rich, varied school curriculum. Our broad range of extra curricular opportunities add further depth to our curriculum, providing children with opportunities to discover new interests, develop skills and enjoy quality time with their peers.
Most extra curricular activities take the form of after-school clubs. We also offer a range of activities and resources at lunchtimes.
Parents can book places at clubs each half-term via ParentApp - a booking form and information will be circulated. Places are limited and are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. All clubs end at 4:30pm - parents should collect from the KS1 playground, unless otherwise requested.
After-school clubs for Autumn 2021 include:
- Mondays: Football (Years 3 to 6)
- Mondays: Striking & Fielding Games (Reception to Year 2)
- Mondays: Shine Bright Club (Years 3 and 4)
- Wednesdays: French Club (Years 1 to 6)
- Thursdays: Spanish Club (Years 1 to 6)
- Thursdays: Athletics (Years 2 to 4)
- Thursdays: Chess Club (Years 3 to 6)
- Fridays: Freestyle Frisbee Club (Years 5 and 6)
- Fridays: Jam Coding (Years 3 to 4)
In Years 5 and 6, we offer annual residential visits. Pupils in Year 5 go to Winmarleigh Hall for three days and pupils in Year 6 go Patterdale Hall for four days.
For more information, please visit the curriculum page and scroll to the bottom.